Monday, February 7, 2011

after the turkey became fluent in a second language he was truly a peeping tom






possibly exciting news on the home front but i am terrified of jinxing it so i'll keep my overactive mouth shut for right now.

boyfriend surprised me with these today: 

poor significant other. i had to explain the concept of plugs and lobe stretching. if opposites attract wasn't a paula abdul song that i'm desperately trying to purge from my consciousness i might be tempted to wax poetic over circumstances. oh yes, seller credit here
in other craft baron news:here is my etsy rant
and this is the painting that i, miracle of all miracles, actually sold this weekend:

because i'm the polar opposite of a business genius i low balled the shipping (heehee balls) but the buyer wrote me an ecstatic convo so i was pretty stoked to send it to its forever home.

No comments:

Post a Comment