Monday, February 14, 2011

my valentine has pointy ears, says meow, and chocolate will kill him

shady duck:
i feel as though i would be a traitor to my generation if my bedazzled lace heart didn't have the obligatory coronary re: the commercial implications of today. meh. bitching about hallmark is the disaffected equivalent of getting a tribal tattoo. 

what i will gladly bemoan, however, is the lack of creative people in my life. or people, period. i mean really real life-like ferris bueller turf. no keyboard allowed. if i don't get out for a girls night without boyfriend in tow soon i'm going to slowly suffocate in my plastic bag antiseptic chloroform apartment. i need to slowly back away from my laptop before this becomes a rant...and i need female friends. 

4 comments:

  1. Girls night in Seattle. Come out and play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please!!!!!!!!
    i've been to stupid france and i've never been to the west coast.

    *starts packing*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pack up and head to Memphis we can do the "blues" trail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i NEED to drive cross country. memphis? yes. and oh, dollywood,you are sooo on my bucket list

    ReplyDelete