Saturday, February 12, 2011

the outdated infrastructure needed repairs: it was dam age control


the t rex upstairs is stomping around and using her pathetically tiny arms to pack her collection of now meatless bones and exotic jurrasic era palm trees and getting the @#$%^! out! *REJOICES* 


i drank for the first time in 3 weeks last night. it started out innocently enough with a gummi bear martini to compliment my sweet potato tempura sushi (ahem: nomnomnomnomnom): fast forward four hours to me arguing with ex boyfriend in bar after giving him some of my extra pee wee's playhouse figures...and somehow taking a chunk of my face out under my eyebrow. 

i don't do things half assed.

i think fashion blogs are egomaniac-ally tragic and annoyingly tripod leaden. but since i posted a picture of me bedecked for an interview i figured i would provide some compare and contrast. this is what the action figure of me would wear (squishy cat and vodka included):
boots have a screen print of little red riding hood on them. i would be a lying fink if i said i only casually care for them. and yes, thigh highs +  new england winter=bad idea, but only until you're warm and fuzzy from booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment