Thursday, February 10, 2011

my soiled bathing suit would have to wait for a washing until the tide came in

midterms are almost upon me. sooooo glad i'm unemployed, albeit fleetingly (temporarily ecstatic-permanently out of work, at least for the foreseeable future).
i did the maff and i only owe the great commonwealth of massachusetts about $600 for not having health insurance the last 6 months. thankfully i was pro-active and had taxes taken out of my state pity checks so i may actually get some dollahs back from the irs. here's hoping...i only owe about 3 grand on my car. my quality of life would be much improved if i could get rid of that $300 payment every month. buying a brand new vehicle with all the bells and whistles seemed like such a spectacular idea four years ago. i paid extra for blue led floor lights because i thought it was funny... *shakes fist at frivolousness of youth*
i'll have to get a picture because words epically fail at describing how ridiculous they truly are. 
i should wax poetic about current events or something a tad deeper than my finances but i have so much schoolwork to do it's truly disheartening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment