Friday, February 18, 2011

wilford squish brimley mcbumble

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH. midterms + still grappling with financial aid nonsense (i love studying bureaucracy while simultaneously dealing with it) + relationship issues (tracy, you've been acting different...um, yeah, i'm sober [and lame, apparently])=@#$%^!

oh, and i decided it was a rad idea to drunkenly (the one blasted day i've drank for the last month) bid on and consequently win a talkboy on e-bay. yes, the tape recorder from home alone. sigh. 

here. have some cat pictures:








3 comments:

  1. your cat is great--and hang in there...been there, done that...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of want to steal your cat. He looks so fabulously disgruntled all the time.

    Also, this makes me want to photograph my cat more. I did video tape him when he accidentally trapped himself in a cabinet, does that count?

    But really. I love your cat.

    ReplyDelete