Tuesday, February 8, 2011

his hastily constructed scarecrow was nothing to crow about

here's some fabric/button flowers and a mason jar vase i made when i was temporarily stricken with "i want a wedding" syndrome.



thank goodness i recovered. i blame this site.  will eventually be eloping, thanks. that will solve the issue of having both my parents in the same room. i did contact a photographer though. we're going to a retro bar and an antiques store for photos. i want artsy poses and an excuse to buy a rad dress. mike can even stay home that day if he wants.

current obsession: www.pinterest.com. the idea is so simple it's genius. it lets you tag and save photos from the web to your account. it's like bookmarking on a meth binge. i love it. seddy5 from etsy got me hooked. if you want to get sucked into the vortex of searching for pics to save i have extra invites and am always looking for more people to stalk.

1 comment:

  1. (so bored at work, stalking your blog because I'm up to date on www.notalwaysright.com, textsfromlastnight.com, fmylife.com and post secret, so ignore if you end up with multiple comments from me)

    I really love the jar and flowers- did they take forever? Did you hem? I want these. Or I want to make these.

    ReplyDelete